Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

So Many Questions

This team can be summed up in one word.....soft. We have very good skill position players but it doesn't matter when you are owned in the trenches.

I would do a lot to see M run a simple 6-ICE. MSU's big gainer that #12 ran was a counter play in my playbook for a bunch of 8-9-10-year olds I coached years ago.

And Borges had two weeks... That game plan look like it was crafted on the bus going up I-96 this morning..

Funny how state fans hate history other then the last 7 years but>
Michigan State reclaimed the Paul Bunyan Trophy with today's victory. Despite the loss, Michigan holds a 35-33-2 record when the two rivals play for the Bunyan Trophy.

Back