Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Spartans at BC

That nickel corner #30 is garbage. He gave up a key first down earlier in the drive. He always seems to lose his balance.

Trash performance tonight. Defense was clearly the better unit but even they gave up some horrendous big plays.

Such a winnable game. Will be lucky to win 1 of next 4 maybe 5 as IU looks to be at least as good as Iowa, probably better.

How the hell do you give up a 42 yd TD nursing a 3 pt lead with under 2 minutes left? Even bad teams shouldn’t do that.

Seems like only MSU does that - we certainly have more than our fair share off snatching defeat from the jaws of victory.

Listening to these ACC announcers is infuriating. BC absolutely sucks. They won the turnover battle 4-1 and needed a blown coverage fluke TD to beat a shit team at home. Literally every big play for them was a gift from our stupidity.

That nickel corner #30 is garbage. He gave up a key first down earlier in the drive. He always seems to lose his balance.
The safety blew it too. Looks like he’s been reading Cal Haladay’s instructional manual on how to take the obviously wrong angle and turn an easy tackle into huge play for the other team.

You still salty on the title? I thought you liked Michigan football just not the rest of us.
I told you I didn't like that scumbag harbs. Outside of um fans, nobody validates your title. But as long as you stay in your buble you should be fine tho.

I mean 2 suspensions in in 1 season lol

You still salty on the title? I thought you liked Michigan football just not the rest of us.
Funny thing is, I wasn't trolling the um page and you're a mod of this shit show forum trolling here. You worthless mods are the clear reason so many have left this dump. Player play on

Funny thing is, I wasn't trolling the um page and you're a mod of this shit show forum trolling here. You worthless mods are the clear reason so many have left this dump. Player play on
Hey that's not fair. I barely come here, in fact I barely frequent the UM board.

Back