Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Spartans at BC

I don't get why 2 different coaching staffs feel Haladay is valuable.
Same level of talent (none). Frey lined up outside most of the time and gave up yards by over-pursuing in the backfield and committing 2-3 PFs every Saturday. When it comes to coverage, Haladay is the new Riley Bullough.

Edit: quoted wrong post, meant to quote the one about Frey. Agreed 100% on this one too. How does he fool so many people? Or are we just that weak at middle linebacker?

Last edited:
That shud be our ball. 3 Spartans smother it on Castellanos back. all of them with both knees down. Ball shud be dead before their lineman piles on. Shit call.

Last edited:
It’s pissing rain and Haladay refuses to wear gloves bc he’s old school. Not that he’d ever be in position to intercept a ball but there’s always a chance their QB pulls a Chiles and throws it to him. F’n idiot shud be benched.

I'm not sure i can survive another 3 years of Chiles. Wow he got lucky there

Back