Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

SU (tucker wont say M) vs Michigan Game Thread

I don't like it either. And this is one of the first times I've noticed it because of how shitty a job they're doing.

First game of any sport or level I've seen that it's actually bad

Bright side...at least run d looks better the last two drives

Well after this 1st qtr Milton better get his shit together along with the offensive line. Both look to have come down to earth. After watching the Minn-Maryland game last night, I was officially not feeling good about today.

A penalty call on simulating the snap count on 3rd and 6.. and now arguing from our bench so he must have done it. That is Don brown undisciplined crap. Same shit happens a
All the time against Osu. Undisciplined hand grabbing. Either you have talent to play cb or you don’t . The refs are going to call it so stop grabbing.

Now bigger question will be if they call it both ways.

Tie game after 1 thanks to some help from the refs. I'm not sure why they stopped attacking Green but it doesn't seem to matter since they're just getting calls on the other side.

Hopefully the offense will stop trying to run inside. That is about the only strength of the MSU team.

Why the hell do teams run the ball on 3rd and 15 around midfield? We did that earlier too. Bullshit

Literally, i want to mute the tv. This audience noise is killing me

Back