Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Superegional schedule and tv

Michlady

@umichsoftball: Wolverines will open @NCAAsoftball Super Regional play vs Georgia on Thursday at 9pm ET on ESPN2. #d1softball #GoBlue

@umichsoftball: Friday's @NCAAsoftball Super Regional games will be 6pm ET on ESPNU and 9pm on ESPN if necessary. #d1softball #GoBlue

I was really hoping they were going to be Fri/Sat. This thurs/fri crap sucks.

What is it with these late games? 9:00 at night start? Why? 10:00, that is crazy!

yep TV rules

i think it is silly to have two eastern time zone teams play first game at 9 pm - they could at least do a west coast time zone - that would be 6 pm there

and we are only THursday start

as i said i think us and lsu are the two who have late first games

should see what ESPNU is showing before us - baseball?

Last edited:
It may be really cold also!!!

This is not good. This team struggles in the cold. I hope Georgia will have a harder time dealing with the cold nights. I hope Hutch has had them practicing out in the cold nights to get ready. Do they still practice at this point in the season?

Well it's not showing much difference in temperature for today between 6 pm and 8 pm today and any other 2 hour period beforehand.

Whatever the temperature will be tomorrow, it's going to be the same for the Georgia girls as it will be for Michigan.

not the temp I am worried about - it will be warmer tomorrow than it was today

to me the late time is the bigger issue :)
i am old :)

tickets went like hotcakes

I managed to get one of the few chairbacks left for tomorrow and reserved bleacher for Friday

by 8:50 am they were on SRO for Friday

i never was a letterman fan ... only watched once in a whle

and i don't think he changed or influenced late night tv

not the temp I am worried about - it will be warmer tomorrow than it was today

to me the late time is the bigger issue :)
i am old :)

tickets went like hotcakes

I managed to get one of the few chairbacks left for tomorrow and reserved bleacher for Friday

by 8:50 am they were on SRO for Friday

Well, don't forget your shawl and cane. Or do you use one of those walkers at your advanced age? ;)

I'm watching the Tigers game in Detroit right now and the weather looks pretty decent; nobody looks like they're all bundled up or anything like that.

The forecast showing on my iPhone doesn't look like it's going to cool off that much for the Michigan game this evening; so hopefully the late start won't to a factor temperature wise.

And college kids usually stay up late also, so no biggie.

Thursday night for me at Michigan was always post Glee Club rehearsal drinking night, starting between 930 and 10 PM.

Back