Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

The New Recruiting Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just watched his junior year film, I feel bad for him his QB was awful. He could of grabbed alot more yardage and td if the qb would have throw it to him earlier in alot of the highlights.

bavarianinnman said:
I just watched his junior year film, I feel bad for him his QB was awful. He could of grabbed alot more yardage and td if the qb would have throw it to him earlier in alot of the highlights.

Welcome to High School athletics..

Ahhh, feels good to get our recruting fix. Its been awhile. Let's hope this starts a mini domino effect. The summer was Noah's Arc, players were committing 2 x 2. Doubtful tho, as most kids are waiting to make their decisions till the all-American games and signing day.

Jehu Chesson will be the next commit unless Bri'onte changes his mind next week

doinwork83 said:
Ahhh, feels good to get our recruting fix. Its been awhile. Let's hope this starts a mini domino effect. The summer was Noah's Arc, players were committing 2 x 2. Doubtful tho, as most kids are waiting to make their decisions till the all-American games and signing day.

Did that guy really think he could run through a 4x4? hahaha

doinwork83 said:

I'm not sure when I'll ever have a chance to use that but I'm stealing that for future use.

tweet from Chesson after the Darboh commitment...

"Thumbs up to Amara! I am still going to keep the same timeline for my commitment, this just gives me a larger incentive to commit to Michigan. I will still keep my word to Iowa and visit though."

What is this latest on Brionte Dunn that TomVH is twittering about and re-directing folks to his ESPN paysite..??

TheVictors03 said:
What is this latest on Brionte Dunn that TomVH is twittering about and re-directing folks to his ESPN paysite..??
Hoke is making an in-home visit to him thursday

Maize&blue21 said:
TheVictors03 said:

very nice. I don't want to have to hate Dunn because he's a buckeye, so i hope that we can save him from the dark side.

Maize&blue21 said:
TheVictors03 said:

Wonder what the odds, that Hoke's visit is what pulls this kid in? Will it finally be Dunn? Can Hoke make this a Dunn deal? Or will Brionte be Dunn with UM?

Ok that was dumb and I am Dunn.

I've been worndering about this. Here's a list of all the all american game participants...

Army AAs

RJS
Kalis
Magnuson
Biggs
Pipkins
Strobel

Also U-M recruits who are Army AAs:

Zach Banner
Yuri Wright
Jordan Payton
Jordan Diggs
Taylor McNamara

UA/ESPPN Game:

T-Rich
Joe Bolden
Joshua Garnett

The Marines Game:

Anthony Standifer
Jordan Diamond

There's also an International Bowl, USA v World

Feb 3

RJS
T-Rich
Biggs
Caleb Stacey

Payton

I read somewhere that Joe Bolden got hurt, so I don't know if he'll be participating in that camp/game.

lostleader said:
Maize&blue21 said:

Wonder what the odds, that Hoke's visit is what pulls this kid in? Will it finally be Dunn? Can Hoke make this a Dunn deal? Or will Brionte be Dunn with UM?

Ok that was dumb and I am Dunn.

Booooooooooo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back