Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

The New Recruiting Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hungry said:
Man! I really thought we'd see another commitment by now.

The only one we could see soon is Dunn. Everyone else is waiting until January, February.

From MGB

According to Sam Webb's twitter, the Michigan coaches just visited Evan Boehm (recently decommited from Missouri). Scout lists him as the top center in the country while other sites list him as one of the top guards in the country.

It's exciting to see Michigan in on the nations top recruits again.

DeAnthony Arnett 2011 WR from Michigan who went to Tennessee may be transferring after the only reason he committed, Tenn. WR coach retired today.

bavarianinnman said:
any ideas where he might head if hes does transfer?

He would start after his year sitting with Stonum and Roundtree leaving. He's a big talent.

Looked it up. Started one game, had 24 catches, 242 yards, 2 td's. Was more productive early, catching 14 balls in a 3-week span from 9/17-10/8. His two td's came in a game against Buffalo.

mspeedkills is saying the coaches are visiting Stefon Diggs and Wes Brown today

[color=#551A8B said:
Danny Diggler[/color]]
bavarianinnman said:
any ideas where he might head if hes does transfer?

He would start after his year sitting with Stonum and Roundtree leaving. He's a big talent.

If he transferred now, my understanding is he would have to take summer school to be eligble for this year.

Coaches visited Josh Garnett last night. 2013 S Leon McQuay was offered last night. Total baller could end up at either S or CB

Diggs update and a few others via Scout:

My Good Counsel folks tell me that Michigan made it by the school yesterday to check in on Stefon Diggs. Problem is the five-star wideout had already left for his official visit to Cal.

Contrast that occurrence with receiver coach Jeff Hecklinski

[quote="easye688":680ucfy6]Diggs update and a few others via Scout:

My Good Counsel folks tell me that Michigan made it by the school yesterday to check in on Stefon Diggs. Problem is the five-star wideout had already left for his official visit to Cal.

Contrast that occurrence with receiver coach Jeff Hecklinski

Diggs has never been a realistic probability to come here, it wasn't going to happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back