Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

The New Recruiting Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pipkins is going to be a monster. With 2 of the best dline coaches, he could be a Suh.

He was even dropping back in coverage.

here is a pick of Shane Morris and OL recruit Logan Tillman on the 50 @ the bighouse. Tillman would be a nice addition the kid is huge. I like the fact that Morris is trying to help recruit.

https://twitter.com/#!/S_Morris12/status/156138219795255296/photo/1

Josh Garnett will be deciding on the 26th or the 27th, TomVH said our chances are very good

Ty Isaac is visiting this weekend. Shane needs to get in this kids ear. I would much rather have him over Brionte or any other running back for that matter.

Armani Reeves is visiting this weekend.

There is supposed to be a surprise visitor in the near future, he is a o-lineman that is committed to another school, best guess is Chris Muller.

TomVH isn't very cryptic about how he feels about Josh Garnett and that is very very good

Maize&blue21 said:
Armani Reeves is visiting this weekend.

There is supposed to be a surprise visitor in the near future, he is a o-lineman that is committed to another school, best guess is Chris Muller.

TomVH isn't very cryptic about how he feels about Josh Garnett and that is very very good

Ill guess Dodson a Wiscy commit

[color=#551A8B said:
Danny Diggler[/color]]
[quote="Maize&blue21":ruj99tmb]Armani Reeves is visiting this weekend.

Ill guess Dodson a Wiscy commit[/quote:ruj99tmb]I think we've moved on from him, Tom mentioned in his chat today that he could see a situation where he could see the coaches taking two more o-lineman so you never know what could happen. I guess we will find out soon who will be visiting

I thank you all for this information, I look forward to these post daily.

Thanks again.

Agreed thanks BB. I'm much to cheap to buy a membership. These posts brighten up errbodys day

yup this is definitely the thread i cant wait to check everytime i log on the computer. see if there was any new news.

Totally agree w all of you...this is my favorite thread, and I always look forward to what I hope will be news of a new commit! Thanks guys.

I follow a lot of the players on twitter and Magnuson has really been pushing hard at Garnett to be blue as have a few other players. They keep saying Magnuson needs a roommate to Garnett has to be blue because no one else will room with him. I really think he will be blue. The way they are teasing him makes it seem like they are close friends.

Yuri Wright is no longer visiting. EJ Lavernberry 2013 LB will be making it up for Saturday along with Ty Isaac. Jordan Diamond and Sam Grant are also visiting this weekend

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back