Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

The New Recruiting Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Schutt got pancaked but at least 2 OL that I heard of. I was shocked to see him ranked as high as he was. One of the OL who owned him was Kalis.

wheels002 said:
Schutt got pancaked but at least 2 OL that I heard of. I was shocked to see him ranked as high as he was. One of the OL who owned him was Kalis.

I did see him make a few good plays but he was not over special...

TheVictors03 said:
lostleader said:
OSU seems to have a lot of committed 5* prospects.

Ohio* fans are talking about how "they're hearing" Meyer is going to land a couple HUGE surprises late and how he's "going after" some shaky commits. Of course they've lost something like 4-5 kids already. Must be a lack of family values!

This- can't tell if it's Ohio* or UF under Herb Enmeijer ....

Dominic Clarke, a junior-to-be on the Ohio State football team, is facing legal trouble this week after being pulled over for multiple offenses, including operating a vehicle while impaired. The Maryland native has a court appearance scheduled for Thursday morning.

Ohio State cornerback Dominic Clarke is scheduled to be arraigned Thursday morning in Franklin County Municipal Court for three offenses, including operating a vehicle while impaired.

According to Franklin County Clerk of Courts records, Clarke was pulled over by campus police Jan. 7 after running a stop sign. The Frederick, Md., native was also charged with speeding after officers clocked his vehicle at 35 miles per hour in a 20-MPH zone near the intersection of W. 12th Avenue and Neil Avenue. He did not have proof of insurance.

Clarke, 20, was also in trouble during the regular season when he pled guilty to disorderly conduct in October after he discharged a BB gun on campus outside a restaurant run by the university.

No one was injured in that incident, but Clarke was not part of the team for a 17-7 win at Illinois on Oct. 15.

He played in 12 games last season as a sophomore, recording 12 tackles and three pass breakups. Clarke started the first two games of the season in place of Travis Howard, who was suspended for attending a Cleveland-area charity event and accepting money to cover expenses for the trip.

Court records show he paid a $151 fine in February after pleading guilty to speeding near the Ohio State football facilities. He did have proof of insurance at the time of that incident.

A university spokesperson told BuckeyeSports.com the university is aware of the incident but had no comment as the legal process plays out.

TheVictors03 said:
TheVictors03 said:
Ohio* fans are talking about how "they're hearing" Meyer is going to land a couple HUGE surprises late and how he's "going after" some shaky commits. Of course they've lost something like 4-5 kids already. Must be a lack of family values!

This- can't tell if it's Ohio* or UF under Herb Enmeijer ....

Dominic Clarke, a junior-to-be on the Ohio State football team, is facing legal trouble this week after being pulled over for multiple offenses, including operating a vehicle while impaired. The Maryland native has a court appearance scheduled for Thursday morning.

Ohio State cornerback Dominic Clarke is scheduled to be arraigned Thursday morning in Franklin County Municipal Court for three offenses, including operating a vehicle while impaired.

According to Franklin County Clerk of Courts records, Clarke was pulled over by campus police Jan. 7 after running a stop sign. The Frederick, Md., native was also charged with speeding after officers clocked his vehicle at 35 miles per hour in a 20-MPH zone near the intersection of W. 12th Avenue and Neil Avenue. He did not have proof of insurance.

Clarke, 20, was also in trouble during the regular season when he pled guilty to disorderly conduct in October after he discharged a BB gun on campus outside a restaurant run by the university.

No one was injured in that incident, but Clarke was not part of the team for a 17-7 win at Illinois on Oct. 15.

He played in 12 games last season as a sophomore, recording 12 tackles and three pass breakups. Clarke started the first two games of the season in place of Travis Howard, who was suspended for attending a Cleveland-area charity event and accepting money to cover expenses for the trip.

Court records show he paid a $151 fine in February after pleading guilty to speeding near the Ohio State football facilities. He did have proof of insurance at the time of that incident.

A university spokesperson told BuckeyeSports.com the university is aware of the incident but had no comment as the legal process plays out.

He's probably not a bad kid. I've done most of those things.. Just unlucky.

Never said he was and I've done some of those things too ....thing is, how many of these situations do you suppose occurred under TheVest? And I wasn't on a scholarship to play D-I football at a powerhouse program.

List of Visitors this weekend

Jordan Diamond
Armani Reeves
Jeremy Clark
and Drake Johnson

Ty Isaac
EJ Levenberry
Dymonte Thomas
and Shane Morris

Maize&blue21 said:
List of Visitors this weekend

Jordan Diamond
Armani Reeves
Jeremy Clark
and Drake Johnson

Ty Isaac
EJ Levenberry
Dymonte Thomas
and Shane Morris

Dymonte is staying the weekend at Shane's house. I like how they seem to already be great friends. I know they will be trying to get other recruits

Sam Grant isn't visiting this weekend and will meet with a bunch of coaching staffs this week.

Maize&Cheese304 said:
Shame morris = S'mores.

Like he is gonna get us S'more wins or S'more B10 titles.

Yes I know that was bad but I am bored lol.

Shane is the marshmellow. Dymonte and Issac are 2 pieces of chocolate. And Hoke and Borges are the two crackers.

Maize&Cheese304 said:
Shane is the marshmellow. Dymonte and Issac are 2 pieces of chocolate. And Hoke and Borges are the two crackers.

racist!

Maize&Cheese304 said:
Nuh uh!

It'd only be racist if I just called them the chocolate!

sadly, my grandma has referred to a black person as "That chocolate girl".

[color=#FF6103 said:
Monster [/color]]
[quote="Maize&Cheese304":su68vbln]Nuh uh!

It'd only be racist if I just called them the chocolate!

sadly, my grandma has referred to a black person as "That chocolate girl".[/quote:su68vbln]

My grandfather used to have some doozies. For half my childhood, I didn't know what a Brazil nut was, because of him. That generation was like that, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back