Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

The New Recruiting Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
[color=#FF6103 said:
Monster [/color]]
[quote="Maize&blue21":spmmc51u]2013 TE/DE Jake Butt has named Michigan his far and away #1.

not to sound like a teenage boy, but LMFAO! BUTT!

on another note; I'd hate to say this, because I like the games with Penn State, but I think in about 3-4 years they'll be the equivalent of their basketball team.[/quote:spmmc51u]Bill O'Brien can coach and he is taking on a highly talented team so he could be successful this year and feed off it in recruiting.

Visitors for this weekend include Laquon Treadwell, Logan Tuley-Tillman, Chris Fox, and Jaron Dukes. I would be on commit watch for Jaron Dukes definitely and maybe Chris Fox.

[color=#FF6103 said:
Monster [/color]]
[quote="Maize&blue21":w0tkztqp]I have switched my name to Maize&blue21, formerly known as Buddyboy

Liar! You're a fake! Lol[/quote:w0tkztqp]#HALOL

a lot of Michigan offers on that 100. Not sure we have a chance with Cravens(says Michigan will get an official visit), Fuller, Hargreaves, Raulerson, Oliver or North. Based on interviews #3 Laremy Tunsil, #15 EJ Levenberry, #18 Ty Isaac, #22 Adam Breneman, #27 Ethan Pocic, #31 LaQuan Treadwell, #34 Jaylon Smith, #37 Dorian O'daniel, #43 Henry Poggi, #46 Chris Fox, #60 Kyle Bosch, #83 Evan Lisle, #96 Jake Butt all have shown love to Michigan. I don't remember hearing much on Kalambayi..

Maize&blue21 said:
TheVictors03 said:
fuck liar meyer
What did he do now? Also I prefer Urban Liar.

nothing, just fuck him. I had no respect for him the way he lied and left Utah, the way he ran UF and then quit when Timmay graduated and his team sucked and how he sliterhed his way into the job at Ohio*

I'm sure he'd lie or say anything to Dymonte or any kid committed to another BigTen school.

Fuck him.

TheVictors03 said:
Maize&blue21 said:
What did he do now? Also I prefer Urban Liar.

nothing, just fuck him. I had no respect for him the way he lied and left Utah, the way he ran UF and then quit when Timmay graduated and his team sucked and how he sliterhed his way into the job at Ohio*

I'm sure he'd lie or say anything to Dymonte or any kid committed to another BigTen school.

Fuck him.
He really isn't a good coach

Any word on Kozan. I guess he is keeping everything locked up.

Is he going to wait until September to enroll?

Hoke seems to be going after more skill players this year. It doesnt look good for Breneman. He has scheduled visits for everywhere but here. Although we already have one TE in 13 and we have a good chance at others.

wheels002 said:
Hoke seems to be going after more skill players this year. It doesnt look good for Breneman. He has scheduled visits for everywhere but here. Although we already have one TE in 13 and we have a good chance at others.
If he doesn't end up at PSU I will be shocked. ND and Maryland are in the running though. Also we are looking good for WR James Quick and I think this class will be one of the best ever.

Maize&blue21 said:
wheels002 said:
If he doesn't end up at PSU I will be shocked. ND and Maryland are in the running though. Also we are looking good for WR James Quick and I think this class will be one of the best ever.

That would be huge to get Quick. If we get him I want Hatcher as well. That kids a beast. White would be a nice pickup too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back