Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

The New Recruiting Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maize&blue21 said:
Commit watch for Jourdan Lewis and Taco Charlton this weekend.

I want Taco. So bad. I want the great names that we had under lloyd.

TACO!

mgoblue0303 said:
Anti virus just picked up some malware on here...

what? I don't know how people are getting these messages. I have Malwarebytes - which is IMO the best antivirus software out there - and I've never had any issues.

There will be a commit tomorrow, around noon. It is a top midwestern guy, thoughts are either Ethan Pocic or Kyle Bosch.

Wyatt Shallman committed too. 2 four star 250 players today, not bad. Bosch is the #60 in the nation and Shallman is #160.

Dawson and Bosch have Alabama offers. That is a good thing. They are interested in the heavy duty road graters like we are. I like this pick up.

wlvrnstlr4life said:
Dawson and Bosch have Alabama offers. That is a good thing. They are interested in the heavy duty road graters like we are. I like this pick up.

Glad you approve
tongue.png

[color=#551A8B said:
Danny Diggler[/color]]
wlvrnstlr4life said:

Glad you approve
tongue.png

It's more satisfying to me to get guys Alabama wants than Ohio*. But that's just me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back