Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

The New Recruiting Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
bavarianinnman said:
ok so im not sure who some of these guys today are or what positions.

so the ones who commited today what positions do they play and where are they ranked?

All 6 are 4* and in rivals top 200.

smitdog67 said:
I am really really really hoping that David Dawson learns how to play center, he seems like he has the body and quickness for it. I saw somewhere that he was being told that he projects to RT or OG but IMHO his best fit for this team would be at center. Our OL is going to just be ridiculous in the next few years, especially with AJ at TE and Wyatt being a H back/TB/FB/TE/general badass. I seriously can't believe how today turned out. Lets hope LTT and Pocic see the writing on the wall and commit soon before the rest of the OL spots fill up.

Hell Yeah! I've read that all 3 project to the inside at the next level. If any of the 3 were to move to center it would indeed be Dawson. Also from what I've read they want at least two more in this class. Hopefully LTT and Pocic. GO BLUE!

[color=#FF6103 said:
Monster [/color]]
[quote="Danny Diggler":80aewlz5]They will be in like 15, it doesn't taken them long.

i know. just clarifying for him. man, what a day. And I had apple pie. FUCK YEAH![/quote:80aewlz5]

McDonalds or homemade?

[color=#551A8B said:
Danny Diggler[/color]]
[quote="Monster ":4479xfbz]

i know. just clarifying for him. man, what a day. And I had apple pie. FUCK YEAH!

McDonalds or homemade? [/quote:4479xfbz]

Marie Calendar's!

[color=#FF6103 said:
Monster [/color]]why did Taco pick 33? strange number for a DE?

I kinda like when DL wear numbers like that, no idea why. I also like RB's with single digit numbers for some reason.

smitdog67 said:
[color=#FF6103 said:
Monster [/color]]why did Taco pick 33? strange number for a DE?

I kinda like when DL wear numbers like that, no idea why. I also like RB's with single digit numbers for some reason.

It's a younger generation thing I think. I wore 8 as a tight end and 22 as a pf in bb.

this dude on wolverines recruiting (facebook) posted said, "Does anybody know which coach I should contact so I can have the opportunity to play for Michigan? I'm gonna be at a junior college in the fall and I'm eligible to transfer right away."

His name is Charles williams from Connecticut. looks like this is him...http://hsconnecticut.scout.com/a.z?s=386&p=8&c=1&nid=5799257

potential walk on? Anybody? I've never seen something like that happen.

For what it's worth; Fox, Shallman, Charlton, and Bosch are all ESPN 150*. Apparently UM is recruiting this Manning guy from Texas that everyone is extremely high on. He had his TX visit, but said he is not close to committing to anyone.

Six four star recruits, basketball victory over Ohio* and hockey victorious in ot over Northern, what a fucking great day, could it get any better

[color=#FF6103 said:
Monster [/color]]this dude on wolverines recruiting (facebook) posted said, "Does anybody know which coach I should contact so I can have the opportunity to play for Michigan? I'm gonna be at a junior college in the fall and I'm eligible to transfer right away."

His name is Charles williams from Connecticut. looks like this is him...http://hsconnecticut.scout.com/a.z?s=386&p=8&c=1&nid=5799257

Michigan rarely takes Juco kids. If ever.

wlvrnstlr4life said:
For what it's worth; Fox, Shallman, Charlton, and Bosch are all ESPN 150*. Apparently UM is recruiting this Manning guy from Texas that everyone is extremely high on. He had his TX visit, but said he is not close to committing to anyone.
Will be hard to pull a kid from Texas but if we get him on campus you never know.

Bosch and Fox project to be Guards and Dawson could be put inside at Center or Bosch could be a tackle and Dawson at guard. The remaining spots at Oline will most likely be Ethan Pocic and LTT. LTT will now be basically forced to commit or else he could lose his spot.

Maize&blue21 said:
[quote="Monster ":snafjbeo]this dude on wolverines recruiting (facebook) posted said, "Does anybody know which coach I should contact so I can have the opportunity to play for Michigan? I'm gonna be at a junior college in the fall and I'm eligible to transfer right away."

Michigan rarely takes Juco kids. If ever.[/quote:snafjbeo]

figured, but damn, i don't think i've ever seen someone put themselves out there like that on Facebook before.

[color=#FF6103 said:
Monster [/color]]
[quote="Maize&blue21":cu8umd3p]Michigan rarely takes Juco kids. If ever.

figured, but damn, i don't think i've ever seen someone put themselves out there like that on Facebook before.[/quote:cu8umd3p]Happens all the time on recruiting sites

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back