Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

The New Recruiting Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wouldn't be surprised to see LTT commit. I figured a couple commits would get the ball rolling but I didn't expect this.

sdrhswehtwerthwlerhgwihergihg;hqerghwierhg Hoke/Mattison/Jackson/Funk/Morris combo is an unstoppable recruiting force.

I swear if we can pull in Isaac and Treadwell this class will be unfucking believable. I cant even believe we got that many over a weekend this early. WOW lol

By the time I get done explaining just how amazing this recruiting weekend is to the Mrs, some new kid verbals for the 2013 class! Good God!

TheVictors03 said:
By the time I try to explain just how amazing this recruiting weekend is to the Mrs, some new kid verbals for the 2013 class! Good God!

Haha same thing just happened as I was talking about the class with my mom and brother. Now I'm way too excited to get any studying done unfortunately.

Me and my gf convo.

Hell yea Michigan just got another recruit. He's 6'5 270lb 4*.

You already told me babe.

No another one.

Also likes the names taco and butt lol

@theo-

That's why you need to hit the books! So you can have a job some day where tomorrow is a holiday so you have it off and can watch basketball in the background while following CommittAgeddon on-line and sipping a cold one!

saw this tweet and thought it was funny.

Dantonio should have let Coach Heck finish his presentaion on Michigan's recruting techniques. Maybe he could have learned a thing or two?

wheels002 said:

Dantonio should have let Coach Heck finish his presentaion on Michigan's recruting techniques. Maybe he could have learned a thing or two?

who tweeted that? Morris?

[color=#FF6103 said:
Monster [/color]]
wheels002 said:

who tweeted that? Morris?

No I cant remember now lol. Morris has done a great job though. His influence on this class is huge.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back