Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

The New Recruiting Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
just saw this on twitter;

we had 9 commits from Rivals250 in 2012. just this weekend we picked up 8 of Rivals250 for 2013, giving us 10 already. 10 out of 11 commits! correct me if I'm wrong here, but Hill is the only guy not in that list right?

The scary thing is we have visits set up for tomorrow so we may not be done lol

Maize&Cheese304 said:
Scary thing is, we haven't really got anybody but Oline

that's not scary at all. Now we can concentrate on skill positions.

And what skill player doesn't want to know a stud OL will protect them, block for them, and help their overall performance? They can come to UM knowing they have a huge advantage, IMO. Build from the trenches out for the win!

I have a feeling Treadwell will be next, possibly quite soon. and/or possibly Jaron Dukes

That's exactly what I'm saying. We already have a stud class, without any skill players. And we didn't get very many last year either, so we could really load up.

Which is scary.

DR said:
[color=#551A8B said:

Michigan can't recruit nationally.

Well, they did get one kid from COlorado...heh

I think we'll see that around 25% of the recruits come from outside the midwest.

Does the kid from Illinois count? Or does he not get credit unless he recruits outside of the B1G footprint? Now that it extends from PA to NE, that's a pretty big footprint...

(of course, I know you're kidding, but there is someone out there that is looking at this seriously)

((watch some msu fan rip me for being slightly off on my 25% prediction))

The talent in Michigan isn't what it was last year but the Midwest in general is loaded. I can't remember Illinois ever being this full of talent. We need to move on down to Kentucky and snag the Trinity kids.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back