Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

The New Recruiting Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
so...i'm guessing we could be done with the OL in 2013? maybe now we can focus on the skill position guys on offense?

[color=#FF6103 said:
Monster [/color]]so...i'm guessing we could be done with the OL in 2013? maybe now we can focus on the skill position guys on offense?

Probably 2 moar on the OL. Gotta fix the depth problem RR left.

Randy_Marsh_Jizz-n1297311504658.jpg

ok so im not sure who some of these guys today are or what positions.

so the ones who commited today what positions do they play and where are they ranked?

bavarianinnman said:
ok so im not sure who some of these guys today are or what positions.

so the ones who commited today what positions do they play and where are they ranked?

i believe they're all 4*

looks like 3 OL, 1 CB, 1 DE, 1RB/FB

[color=#551A8B said:
Danny Diggler[/color]]They will be in like 15, it doesn't taken them long.

i know. just clarifying for him. man, what a day. And I had apple pie. FUCK YEAH!

I am really really really hoping that David Dawson learns how to play center, he seems like he has the body and quickness for it. I saw somewhere that he was being told that he projects to RT or OG but IMHO his best fit for this team would be at center. Our OL is going to just be ridiculous in the next few years, especially with AJ at TE and Wyatt being a H back/TB/FB/TE/general badass. I seriously can't believe how today turned out. Lets hope LTT and Pocic see the writing on the wall and commit soon before the rest of the OL spots fill up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back