Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

The New Recruiting Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
easye688 said:
If and only if we get the one OV he has left and he does commit, does he land a starting spot? and if so, how hard do the coaches sell him on that?
Of course. I think the only place in the nation he wouldn't start would be USC.

Diamond Sees Opportunity at Michigan

Jordan Diamond By Sam Webb
Managing Editor
Posted Jan 27, 2012

GoBlueWolverine caught up with five-star offensive tackle Jordan Diamond to discuss recent changes to his list of schools, his recent in-home visit with Michigan, how close he is to making a decision, and more.

With decision day now officially one week away for Chicago Simeon star Jordan Diamond, he is bracing himself for a thorough and intense deliberation process. Recent scuttlebutt had that task becoming a little bit easier thanks to the elimination of Ohio State and Auburn from contention, but the five-star prospect says such reports are only partially accurate.

[quote="DR":vp0z7rg4]Diamond Sees Opportunity at Michigan

Jordan Diamond By Sam Webb
Managing Editor
Posted Jan 27, 2012

GoBlueWolverine caught up with five-star offensive tackle Jordan Diamond to discuss recent changes to his list of schools, his recent in-home visit with Michigan, how close he is to making a decision, and more.

With decision day now officially one week away for Chicago Simeon star Jordan Diamond, he is bracing himself for a thorough and intense deliberation process. Recent scuttlebutt had that task becoming a little bit easier thanks to the elimination of Ohio State and Auburn from contention, but the five-star prospect says such reports are only partially accurate.

Sorry guys the Diggs ship has sailed. Virtually 0% chance he signs here. Beaver and others have dispelled any realistic possibility of him coming to Michigan.

MichBSN said:
Sorry guys the Diggs ship has sailed. Virtually 0% chance he signs here. Beaver and others have dispelled any realistic possibility of him coming to Michigan.
This has been known for awhile but you never know in recruiting

MichBSN said:

I bets we's gets doral green becksums

[color=#551A8B said:
Danny Diggler[/color]]
MichBSN said:

Green Beckum is a pipe dream and a half. That kid has elite WR written all over him. He could develop into the next Calvin. Not saying he will but he could.

wheels002 said:
[color=#551A8B said:
Danny Diggler[/color]]

Green Beckum is a pipe dream and a half. That kid has elite WR written all over him. He could develop into the next Calvin. Not saying he will but he could.

We's gurna get erm

WOTS is that there may be a signing day surprise, thoughts are either DT Vontrell Williams or DT Greg Kuhar

Maize&blue21 said:
WOTS is that there may be a signing day surprise, thoughts are either DT Vontrell Williams or DT Greg Kuhar

I thought they were set at d tackle early in the process which is why they turned down Schutt when he wanted to commit.

[color=#551A8B said:
Danny Diggler[/color]]
[quote="Maize&blue21":tzgoucc3]WOTS is that there may be a signing day surprise, thoughts are either DT Vontrell Williams or DT Greg Kuhar

I thought they were set at d tackle early in the process which is why they turned down Schutt when he wanted to commit. [/quote:tzgoucc3]Yeah i thought so too. I mean we turned down so many prospects and now we want one. Hopefully they make calls to Ryan Watson and Aziz Shittu

Maize&blue21 said:
[quote="Danny Diggler":eda96dhq]I would drop a deuce is we got Shittu.
I don't think you have to worry about that.[/quote:eda96dhq]

Indeed, hence me shitting my pants if we got him. lol

I wouldn't be opposed if they decided just to hold off on anyone other than Diamond/kozan/muller, Reeves and Grant. No need offering anyone undeserving just to fill spots.

[color=#551A8B said:
Danny Diggler[/color]]
[quote="Maize&blue21":h44jmjn5]I don't think you have to worry about that.

I wouldn't be opposed if they decided just to hold off on anyone other than Diamond/kozan/muller, Reeves and Grant. No need offering anyone undeserving just to fill spots.[/quote:h44jmjn5]Muller isn't going anywhere and i get the feel that now with Garnett not coming here they have a spot for a DT. Vontrell is good but he struggles getting off blocks.

Maize&blue21 said:
[quote="Danny Diggler":1k65v70z]

I wouldn't be opposed if they decided just to hold off on anyone other than Diamond/kozan/muller, Reeves and Grant. No need offering anyone undeserving just to fill spots.
Muller isn't going anywhere and i get the feel that now with Garnett not coming here they have a spot for a DT. Vontrell is good but he struggles getting off blocks.[/quote:1k65v70z]

He doesn't have an impressive offer sheet. Indiana, Illinois and Mac schools. EDIT: Kansas too.

[color=#551A8B said:
Danny Diggler[/color]]
[quote="Maize&blue21":9sqm3d1o]Muller isn't going anywhere and i get the feel that now with Garnett not coming here they have a spot for a DT. Vontrell is good but he struggles getting off blocks.

He doesn't have an impressive offer sheet. Indiana, Illinois and Mac schools. EDIT: Kansas too.[/quote:9sqm3d1o]Frank Clark had similar offers last year so you can't go by that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back