Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

The Official 2014 Draft Thread

Have you guys seen any more conflicting scouting reports than on Swanson? One says he can't play OG, another says he can. One says he's got short arms, another says he's got great length for the position. One says he's content to play to a stalemate, and another says he's nasty and battles through the whistle. One says he's weak, and another says he's got great strength. One says he's got good speed, and another says he's slow.

I've seen that too. Just going through whatever I can find. Some like him some hate him.

I think he's a 318 pound pile of hot garbage. He'll fit right in!

from scouts:

Name: Digglers Grandma
Size: That's a huge bitch

Awareness: When asked Where are you she simply replied "FUck if I know"

Agility: You should see her when we bring POpeyes chicken home

Hands: Good enough to get Digglers Grandpa

WE will agree to disagree I watch a lot of college ball and from what I saw from them I did not see what you call force. I saw guys who were big that lacked effort and whos publicity didnt match productivit and he was on the ground gar more than a good player should be.

Double teams command respect. The Michigan game was before teams figured out to double a gap blitz Michigan. Nix might have had 5 sacks that game.

Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter 2m
Browns WR Nate Burleson fractured his arm in an accidental hit at OTAs. Unlike last year, no pizza involved this time.

Holy shit. They traded away Watkins last night, and today they lose Gordon and Burleson!?!?

UNREAL!

from scouts:

Did I miss something? Diggler lives with his Grandma? Or are you just reaching? Would make a hilarious movie though.

So glad we got Ansah last year. Quality DE are hard to come by.

I JUST said that to my friend. If we we're really hard up for a DE in this draft we'd have been reaching big time. Hopefully we're saying the same thing about C next season.

Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter 1m
At this rate, Browns QB Johnny Manziel will be throwing to Drake and LeBron.

The browns..well,someone had to take that shit torch form us right?

Last edited:
from scouts:

Awareness: Got away from Soviet Russia

Agility: We love Popeyes down here

Hands: Rolls the best stuffed cabbage you've ever seen

WE will agree to disagree I watch a lot of college ball and from what I saw from them I did not see what you call force. I saw guys who were big that lacked effort and whos publicity didnt match productivit and he was on the ground gar more than a good player should be.

I agree. To me, they were good collegiate linemen. I don't think either of them are worth a 2nd or 3rd round pick, though. Career backups.

MOncrief to the colts...good for him....he can be on a team with an actual qb that can get him the ball.

Back