Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

The Official 2014 Draft Thread

Yeah Michigan had great tackles but the middle of that OL was non existent. It really scares me this upcoming season.

If we don't get McCarron, so I can look at his girlfriend 16 times a year, I guess I will be okay with Van Noy's fiance at least.

Mount-Olympus-USA-Marissa-Powell.jpg

Yeah Michigan had great tackles but the middle of that OL was non existent. It really scares me this upcoming season.

I really think we'll see Mason Cole starting as a true frosh at LT 3 games in and Magnuson kicked out to RT. Lord beer me strength.

All this talk of food... now what I really really really want is a gyro from Athens Coney Island in Canton.

I have missed those I think every day of my life since I left the Detroit area.

The only gyro is a lamb gyro.

And Brandon Thomas is the pick... McCarron did NOT go tonight.

IN YO FACE DIGGS

... thats my best smack talk.

And Brandon Thomas is the pick... McCarron did NOT go tonight.

IN YO FACE DIGGS

... thats my best smack talk.

Say something negative about an organization we choose to follow to make me feel better! This will give you and I a sense of purpose.

Say something negative about an organization we choose to follow to make me feel better! This will give you and I a sense of purpose.

What in the holy fuck was this team thinking drafting Ebron AND Swanson?! Obviously Ebron is a natural fit at 250 lbs. to play center in the NFL. Swanson is just an overgrown running back and we just resigned Joique Bell.

THIS MAKES NO SENSE AT ALL! FIRE MAYHEW! FIRE LEWAND! FIRE CALDWELL! FIRE MILLEN!

Fuckin Lions......their entire organization is pathetic. Our GM is a fuckin joke. Our QB is worthless.....most of our players are backups at best.

I'm a big fan though. Love the Lions!

What in the holy fuck was this team thinking drafting Ebron AND Swanson?! Obviously Ebron is a natural fit at 250 lbs. to play center in the NFL. Swanson is just an overgrown running back and we just resigned Joique Bell.

THIS MAKES NO SENSE AT ALL! FIRE MAYHEW! FIRE LEWAND! FIRE CALDWELL! FIRE MILLEN!

giphy.gif

Back