Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

The Official 2014 Draft Thread

worst of all...hes afraid of carrying the ball out of bounds to the point where he has to throw it back inbounds to the other team.

Lol. I swear he did that on purpose. No one said it was the sharpest tool in the shed.

Lol. That's where he's been, 11 wins last two years. Truth is now he is 5th or 6th option. CJ, Tate, Ebron, Pettigrew, Bell, Bush..he might be considered "3rd" WR but he's far down the list of options.

I'd say Ogletree has jumped him.....possibly Ross too. I still think they grab a WR at some point in rounds 4-7...... I hope it's Gallon....I think he has the skill set to be a good slot WR in the NFL. Good hands, attacks the ball, runs good routes and is NFL quick.

Something tells me they'll wait until the 6th and grab that kid from GVSU....who is a Durham clone. He'll replace Fuller as the yearly practice squad WR and be gone in 2 years.

I'd say Ogletree has jumped him.....possibly Ross too. I still think they grab a WR at some point in rounds 4-7...... I hope it's Gallon....I think he has the skill set to be a good slot WR in the NFL. Good hands, attacks the ball, runs good routes and is NFL quick.

Something tells me they'll wait until the 6th and grab that kid from GVSU....who is a Durham clone. He'll replace Fuller as the yearly practice squad WR and be gone in 2 years.

Still crossing my fingers for Cody Hoffman from BYU.

6-4 225 lbs, 4.65 40 time, good vertical, extremely productive.

Like I said, he's not a #2. If he's on the field with cj and tate, he's fine. With just a hobbled cj...he gets exposed. Durham doesn't have to scare anyone. Tate, CJ, and Ebron will do that. His job is to get open wherever those guys aren't and give staff one more option.

Everyone acts like he's horrible. He's not. He's just not a starter. And sorry, but you put almost anyone opposite CJ and he'll still get double and triple coverage.

Monster - you're dealing with Lions fans. There are very few of us that are in the middle ground that look at things with reason and logic. Most are at one of the ends of the continuum. You have the LKP's of Liondom that have to be positive about everything as it prevents them from attempting suicide and at the opposite end you have the guys that actually attempted suicide and failed because...welp...they're Lions fans.

Your assessment of Durham isn't too far from the truth and for all the flak he takes Blanco Nino has made some nice plays. I'd be happy if he didn't have to see the field, but he's far from incapable.

I know it kept everyone awake last night and its been talked to ad nauseam but who is kicking field goals next year?

They're in the same convo. Marcus Martin is a cut above those two, I liked him better than Richburg. Swanson and Stork are similar players but I'd go Swanson.

Last edited:
They're in the same convo. Marcus Martin is a cut above those two, I liked him better than Richburg. Swanson and Stork are similar players but I'd go Swanson.

Right on, good to know

Back