Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

The Official 2014 Draft Thread

about 12 picks before we're up. then a few more picks until we get another.

how does Logan Thomas go over Mccaron and Murray...Savage, too.

how does Logan Thomas go over Mccaron and Murray...Savage, too.

Logan Thomas a few years ago was looking like the #1 overall pick. He just needs some duct tape and super glue.

Arians will fix that kid and look out.

Michael Sam as well. Guy leads the SEC in sacks.. he's worth a look.

I find it hilarious that unnamed GMs are saying they have him as an undrafted free agent even before his announcement. No, that's called covering their own asses when he goes undrafted because they're too pussy to deal with a few questions.

I find it hilarious that unnamed GMs are saying they have him as an undrafted free agent even before his announcement. No, that's called covering their own asses when he goes undrafted because they're too pussy to deal with a few questions.

As people in Cleveland would say... DINGO!

Such bullshit. The kid can play. He can play at a high level. Go get him Lions.

As people in Cleveland would say... DINGO!

Such bullshit. The kid can play. He can play at a high level. Go get him Lions.

Suss measurables. Great production. I'll take production any day.

6 more picks. who is left on the board? any favorites?

Desir is still there, i believe.

I'd rather have McCarron. I think he'd be a great backup who could also step in and win some games if called upon.

agreed. I'd love to have that kid as a backup for a year before Stafford is sent packing...

joke joke.

Looks like the Chiefs just got their Dexter McCluster replacement by drafting De'Anthony Thomas out of Oregon.

I kind of feel bad for Manziel. Going to a shitty city and now he's lost the two best WRs on their team. Wow.

Back