Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

The Official Arkansas State vs ][V][ichigan Game Thread

Jesus .

I hate our qb room.

Misses a easy td.

Jake that is all on Orji. Missing a wide open wr.

We're getting spanked next week

Good thing I'll be out of town. Problem is, one of the people who'll be with me is an MSU alum who likes to check football scores, so I won't be surprised if he keeps me updated on the likely slaughter.

Poor game again. Qb room stinks.
To many mistakes.
Penalties
Terrible qb play.
Winks defense is just not disciplined at all.

Sadly, the way this team is playing I see an 8 and 4 or even a 7 and 5 season. They are mediocre at best. Unless some big changes are made. Losses to USC, Oregon, OSU, and maybe Washington to go along with the loss to TX. Wink is turning out to be a lot of hype.

They should be playing Orji and hope in game experience can help make him better.
Warren just can’t stop throwing int’s.

OK.

Here’s the thing…our team is the defending national champions, and three time B1G defending conference champions, with three straight trips to the CFP, again, the third culminating in the natty?

Who thought four years ago that team would be hosting Texas and USC in the Big House going in with that resume, three years into the future?

Our team pretty much lost an NFL team on both sides of the ball, not to mention the sure to be HOF HC.

Is there going to be some rebuilding to do?

Of course.

We fans should be proud our reigning national champion team hosted Texas and will get the opportunity to host USC.

Has Georgia done that?

Has Alabama done that?

Has Clemson done that?

Has anyone ever done anything like that?

Who’s got it better than us?

OK.

Here’s the thing…our team is the defending national champions, and three time B1G defending conference champions, with three straight trips to the CFP, again, the third culminating in the natty?

Who thought four years ago that team would be hosting Texas and USC in the Big House going in with that resume, three years into the future?

Our team pretty much lost an NFL team on both sides of the ball, not to mention the sure to be HOF HC.

Is there going to be some rebuilding to do?

Of course.

We fans should be proud our reigning national champion team hosted Texas and will get the opportunity to host USC.

Has Georgia done that?

Has Alabama done that?

Has Clemson done that?

Has anyone ever done anything like that?

Who’s got it better than us?
NOOOOO BODY! Well, I'm proud.

Glad i wasnt able to watch the game. 1st time in prob 10 years. So ill refrain from my disgust and may skip the USC game too as to not embarrass myself in front of the Georgia faithful at the bar.

Back