Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

The Official Bama vs Michigan thread

i don't know why i'm still watching this. it's like i'm expecting something else to happen and it's just not.

Brett was muted ... must be a seven-second delay on the broadcast.

i don't like this ref for some reason. he looked angry that he had to call that.

these refs are not kind to us

now they have to give us another first down

too bad it couldn't be a spot foul

okay, enough going deep with gardner. he can't track a deep ball for shit

I swear, these refs are fucking absurd. I'm so over this game.

Are some of you people serious? You can't pass anymore horrible than Robinson. We need a fucking change at QB. He should have been benched at halftime.

And what's with Smith slipping around? Need new shoes? I'll buy em if they will help.....

Hope Devin learns soon how to control his body when finding the ball. Can't expect him to be Hemingway yet, but need him in the B1G season to make some of those plays.

Back