Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

The Official Bama vs Michigan thread

i hated teh uni's when they unveiled them

i do not like the differen tuunis stay with classic

Courtney Avery in his typical, 3 steps behind the receiver position.

Consistency!

well at least bama didn't score a td last few possessions

(i am reaching)

So on TV in the man cave I have this debacle, and on the other, a RR team is actually beating Toledo.

I need more beer.

one more touchdown...and i'll be very happy. there is still hope, but i'll be realistic.

Should've pulled the sneak on-side kick after the last TD. That would've won this game!

But seriously, they should've tried it. Nothing to lose, everything to gain.

They havnt given up. We should be greatful for that. Bama is just on a whole dif level compared to where we are right now. We wont see another D like this all season. Lets keep our heads up. Get wins over AF and UMASS and then beat ND. We expected a better performance and expected us to keep it semi close. But look on the bright side. We wont face another team like this all season. So we can only go UP from here on out. GO BLUE!!

While we're on the topic, those unis are horrible. Leave the atrocious unis to Oregon, we don't need this gimmicky shit. This is Michigan for god's sake.

I just flipped to the Oregon game for a bit. This week's uniforms are an atrocity. Is that gold foil on the helmets? Next they are going to issue the players diamond encrusted gold teeth!

Edit spelling

Last edited:
They havnt given up. We should be greatful for that. Bama is just on a whole dif level compared to where we are right now. We wont see another D like this all season. Lets keep our heads up. Get wins over AF and UMASS and then beat ND. We expected a better performance and expected us to keep it semi close. But look on the bright side. We wont face another team like this all season. So we can only go UP from here on out. GO BLUE!!

I'd like to see MICHIGAN at the same level of Alabama. That's the idea.

The RBs need to just put their head down and pound the ball. Don't stop. Punish the D!

Back