Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

The Official Bama vs Michigan thread

This is the worst officiating I've seen in a looooong time.

as they said it is new rule about halo - not sure it has to be fair catch call

as they said it is new rule about halo - not sure it has to be fair catch call

that is called if you impede the returners chance to catch the ball......problem is....he CAUGHT THE EFFING BALL!!!!!!LLLL!!!!LLLL!!!!!

Last edited:
"Penalty: Running too fast by the guy fielding the punt." And Heather Cox's vapid explanation validates my opinion that she has no place on the sidelines.

"Penalty: Running too fast by the guy fielding the punt." And Heather Cox's vapid explanation validates my opinion that she has no place on the sidelines.

Who the fuck is she, anyway? She's fucking annoying as shit.

even the announcers said the "halo" was bad call

stupid calls

and stupid penalties on us

Does it reflect more poorly on the official or the broadcast booth that Floyd did, at the end, turn around for the ball?

Back