Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

The Official Bama vs Michigan thread

good point about this would have been better in a year or so

brandon too quick to set us up for this coming out of the RR era -
couldhave easily said to Jerry - hey not this year what about 2013 or 2013

Does it reflect more poorly on the official or the broadcast booth that Floyd did, at the end, turn around for the ball?

both...it was a bad call. He even knocked the ball down with his hand prior to the contact making it 100% uncatchable if i saw it right lol

good point about this would have been better in a year or so

brandon too quick to set us up for this coming out of the RR era -
couldhave easily said to Jerry - hey not this year what about 2013 or 2013

I thought This was set up before Hoke.?

Nail in the coffin.

Maybe they'll be able to hang when they're not starting walk-ons surrounded by a bunch of 3 star recruits. Right now there's just a talent gap that can't be overcome.

It wouldn't surprise me if they won every game from here on out. If there's one positive to take from this, they know they're not gonna face another team like this the rest of the way.

I don't think the officiating made a big difference in this game. Bama is just better than Michigan right now. But the calls that have gone against Michigan have been very questionable. If the penalties had been even against both, bad calls against both, it would be different, but it seems to have been one sided.

yes it was before hoke - but that was when we were starting our third year under RR - almost as bad HA HA

You guys planned this... 41-14 reminds me of possibly the biggest depansting in Buckeye history

Nail in the coffin.

Maybe they'll be able to hang when they're not starting walk-ons surrounded by a bunch of 3 star recruits. Right now there's just a talent gap that can't be overcome.

It wouldn't surprise me if they won every game from here on out. If there's one positive to take from this, they know they're not gonna face another team like this the rest of the way.

I agree

Back