Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

The Official Indiana vs ][V][ichigan Game Thread

Easily the worst game we have played all season. Such a shame. Still another quarter to go. C'mon guys lets make some plays.

Jim has to figure out a way to play better on the road because we sure haven't this season. We also need to work on creating more turnovers..

I'm now at the point where I no longer watch the game, I just keep refreshing this thread to get an idea of what's happening.

God, I figured Indiana would cause something of a headache, but Michigan is fucking giving this game away. How embarrassing.

Where did the early season D go? Really bad tackling, not getting off blocks, and not converging on the ball.

I'm now at the point where I no longer watch the game, I just keep refreshing this thread to get an idea of what's happening.

God, I figured Indiana would cause something of a headache, but Michigan is fucking giving this game away. How embarrassing.

well we had a 24-16 lead at halftime with the ball to start the half..
Lost 10 yards on first down and the whole third quarter was shit from there on.
Two trips in the red zone and we missed a FG due to a botched snap and a bad throw
by Jake after 2 more flags..

Last edited:
There for a second it sounded like the cheerleaders were saying "Let's go Losers" LOL

Where did the early season D go? Really bad tackling, not getting off blocks, and not converging on the ball.

I missed the first half of the game, but from what little I've seen since, I'm forced to concur with this statement. How the hell do you let yourself get pushed around by a team that hasn't won a single game in the conference?

Next week at Penn St. is gonna be a nightmare.

I want to turn it off but it's like a trainwreck that I can't stop watching.

That missed field goal is looking big. Our special teams haven't gotten progressively worse since "The Punt."

Back