Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

The Official K-State vs ][V][ichigan BWW Bowl game thread

ANOTHER FUCKING DROP! I thought the Lions played on SUnday! Why are they wearing Maize and Blue?

Well, boys and girls...if we look at our season, this is the time of the game where we usually begin to fade. I doubt we can stop their offense again unless they make a mistake.

Come see Michigan football if you want to see a freaking horror show..

Last edited:
Looking forward to next year without our best two OL and our best WR.

I know it's tough with a defense that's been this bad, but I really worry that Borges lacks the intestinal fortitude to commit to establishing a run game. I was spoiled the last 10-15 years watching Bettis for the Steelers and the likes of Hart and Perry for UM. These guys had a lot of starts of something like 6 yards on their first 8 carries, then they'd end the game with 125 on the ground. We're not likely to see that with an OC that would rather run TE sweeps and WR endarounds.

You'd think with a month off this team would get its shit together. Or maybe they ate too many chicken wings the day before.

You'd think with a month off this team would get its shit together. Or maybe they ate too many chicken wings the day before.

They probably are following Hoke's example of not eating before the game. They're all starving.

Back