Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

The Official K-State vs ][V][ichigan BWW Bowl game thread

The slow motion replay of Silva's leg -- the only that I can say is comparable to it is Theismann breaking his leg against the Giants in the 80s, or Tim Krumrie in the Super Bowl or Willis McGahee during his senior year at Miami. You have to hope Silva's OK.

did anyone see it?

please don't let me see it.....ever lol.

Seriously, why can nobody get open????? This has been an issue all year!!! The only time we get someone open is after DG/Morris hold the ball for 2-3 seconds.

Those i formations were working pretty good with Green. Um wtf? A run here or there wouldnt be bad. We're down by 2 scores. There is plenty of time if you score a td on this possession.

So this is what happens when after a disappointing season your AD writes what Brandon did about Hoke.

I clearly picked the wrong time to pay serious attention to Michigan football. With few exceptions it's been one disappointment after another.

Last edited:
This team fucking sucks. I would have rather gone 5-7 and missed the bowl game. This is embarrassing.

Bowl games are unpredictable with long layoffs and what not.

But this tonight has been so effing disappointing, frustrating, baffling, etc. I'm almost out of words.

I like what I"ve seen from Morris. He's played well, despite making his first start during a bowl game. However, he hasn't shown anything that makes me think he can beat DG out as the starter next year.

The offensive gameplan tonight had NO commitment, NO dedication to establishing a run game. There's been no run game because UM running backs have 7 carries through 3 quarters. And this has been a problem all season.

I believe Brandon is sincere in his commitment to Hoke for 2014. The commitment to Borges has to be about up.

Hoke and Borges absolutely need to be fired. Mattison, too. You can not employ coaches that allow their teams to underperform their talent to such an extreme.

Back