Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

The Official K-State vs ][V][ichigan BWW Bowl game thread

What the hell was that DL slant?!

I have no clue, but i just remembered that i have not seen Dyamonte Thomas........until just then. Before that, Wilson getting creamed by his own tackle. Safeties are supposed to bring the wood, not get beaten to death

Reason i mentioned this is because Mattison bragged about him this week.

Last edited:
It's my "go to" line. OSU went out and got a man who'd won every place he'd been. Notre Dame went out and got a guy who'd won every place he'd been. UM went out and got a guy with a losing HC record.

Too soon to fire him though. But the luster is most certainly gone.

Yeah he gets one more year. But Hoke is just not very good...

And perhaps UM boosters and the fan base are reaping what they've sowed. This is what happens when you do what you did when a new guy is brought into the program and you act like a bunch of high school girls and taunt and shun them. You leave yourself with a pool of qualified coaches who want nothing to do with your shit and you get a former position coach with limited/no success as a HC.

O my fucking god. Did everyone just see Norfleet run straight to the pile? Holy God! Is he fucking stupid?

Prior to the game there was concern that he would be running for his life the whole game. That hasn't been the case.

completely agree. O-line has been decent in the passing game. It's just too bad none of his receivers are helping him. He's also thrown a few bad passes, but I can't blame him too much. Big stage for your first start.

And perhaps UM boosters and the fan base are reaping what they've sowed. This is what happens when you do what you did when a new guy is brought into the program and you act like a bunch of high school girls and taunt and shun them. You leave yourself with a pool of qualified coaches who want nothing to do with your shit and you get a former position coach with limited/no success as a HC.

This is scary.....

Yup also very true.. Who knows what RR's does in his fourth year.

I started drinking Blue Moon for the 1st time a couple weeks ago. I hope this shit can make me forget.

Agreed. There's a reason why "keeping it in the family" can be a bad thing.

I don't get the short passing game. I keep saying it...this shit does not work ALL game. You have to pick your spots for it.

I find it hard to believe that Hayes won the job Just in the last 15 practices ...

Last edited:
Back