Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

The Official K-State vs ][V][ichigan BWW Bowl game thread

Frank Clark did about all he could on that. DBs let them down, again.

Hoke and Borges absolutely need to be fired. Mattison, too. You can not employ coaches that allow their teams to underperform their talent to such an extreme. .......

M's DBs continue to attempt to cover KSU's WRs while looking through their belly buttons.

Awesome....I'm out
Hope you all had a Merry Christmas. It's all reindeer shit in Arizona tonight.

. . .Borges is acting like we are down by 30

They might as well be, and they will be if they can't stop screwing up on both sides of the ball.

At this point, I just want this stupid game to be over. UM is as bad as Choklahoma when it comes to bowl games.

Hoke and Borges absolutely need to be fired. Mattison, too. You can not employ coaches that allow their teams to underperform their talent to such an extreme. .......

I agree...If not now it will be next year or the year after for sure..
Hoke is in way over his head..

If Dave Brandon said "all the coaches are fired," and "we're looking for viable candidates," I'd say "It's about time."

I agree...If not now it will be next year or the year after for sure..
Hoke is in way over his head..

It's my "go to" line. OSU went out and got a man who'd won every place he'd been. Notre Dame went out and got a guy who'd won every place he'd been. UM went out and got a guy with a losing HC record.

Too soon to fire him though. But the luster is most certainly gone.

Back