Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

The Official K-State vs ][V][ichigan BWW Bowl game thread

Onside kick, score, onside kick, score, onside kick, score. We're still in this.

Well, here goes.

When they go for 2 to win the biggest game of the year, they overload the right side and throw a pass the defense says it knew was coming.

In the meaningless situation in the meaningless bowl game, they come up with something creative that works.

Al. Borges.

Especially with DG injured. They must have known he couldn't run the ball in.

Well, here goes.

When they go for 2 to win the biggest game of the year, they overload the right side and throw a pass the defense says it knew was coming.

In the meaningless situation in the meaningless bowl game, they come up with something creative that works.

Al. Borges.

Precisely.... Mind ---- Blown......

What I wouldn't give for another Chris Perry type 50 carry, 220 yard game from a UM RB.

8 carries by UM running backs.

Smith, 4 for 7 yards

Green, 1 for 5 yards

Fitz, 2 for 2 yards

Hayes, 1 for -1 yards

Derrick Green had one carry.

Mark my words...next year Derrick Green or Al Borges will be gone.

Well, here goes.

Al. Borges.

The play was not yet invented. That has to be the reason.

Fourth time in the last six seasons we have lost 6 games...
Or is it three?

Last edited:
Way to use the 5 and 4* runnings backs.........fuckhead.

Brady Hoke go fuck yourself. You did nothing to prepare or make this team better. Nothing.

Looks like Hungry is smarter than the rest of us... Also, I bet MB09 is pissed that he missed out on an early bedtime to watch that game. Time to close the door on 2013 season and hope the coaching staff can pull it all together before next season...

GO BLUE!!!!

11th time UM has failed to get 300 yards of offense under Borges...wow.

I can't wait for the Brady Hoke postgame presser.

"Coach, your running backs only had 8 carries tonight. What do you make of that?"

"Well, you know, I thought the play calling was ok. We just need to coach better."

I can't wait for the Brady Hoke postgame presser.

"Coach, your running backs only had 8 carries tonight. What do you make of that?"

"Well, you know, I thought the play calling was ok. We just need to coach better."

It's all about execution....

It's all about execution....

So if UM RBs had 8 carries for 64 yards, do you think they'd have ended the game with more than 8 carries?

If so, can an OC really give up on a running game that soon? The 8th carry came in garbage time with Fitz's TD. Can you really give up on a running game after 7 carries?!

Back