Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

The Official K-State vs ][V][ichigan BWW Bowl game thread

The mistake is in assuming Borges is important.

I mean the position he holds. OC is a very important job on the coaching staff. I don't think Hoke has the balls to fire anyone in one of those positions.

Borges at least has to go. Funk has to go.

UM will have highly rated and talented personnel at each and every position next year, AND for the first time they'll have depth on the lines. They HAVE to develop the talent. They HAVE to strategize in a way that uses that talent in a way that wins games.

No DL coach, horrid OL play, Al Borges' grab bag of fun playcalling, it's just not working.

Finally a receiver gets open and it's Gallon again. Wow, I'm scared to see what our receivers will be like next year.

PICK. WOW.

I'm out guys. This is bullshit. Fuck this fucking team. Looking forward to next year's bowl game against a MAC school.

...and there's the turn over to ice the cake. A little poop Icing on the shit cake...

Finally a receiver gets open and it's Gallon again. Wow, I'm scared to see what our receivers will be like next year.

PICK. WOW.

I'm out guys. This is bullshit. Fuck this fucking team. Looking forward to next year's bowl game against a MAC school.

It's late, I've had a few, I'm frustrated as hell, so take that for what it's worth.

With road games at ND, OSU, MSU, no experience at WR coming back except for the starting QB...

5-7 is not out of the realm of possibility.

Well, I guess that is why they were not having him throw down field much. Still has a lot to learn. But he shows great promise.

I mean the position he holds. OC is a very important job on the coaching staff. I don't think Hoke has the balls to fire anyone in one of those positions.

Gotcha.

Still, if Hoke doesn't want to fire Borges or anyone else in a major position, then I hope he's prepared to pack his bags alongside them.

Well, here goes.

When they go for 2 to win the biggest game of the year, they overload the right side and throw a pass the defense says it knew was coming.

In the meaningless situation in the meaningless bowl game, they come up with something creative that works.

Al. Borges.

Back