Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

The Official K-State vs ][V][ichigan BWW Bowl game thread

This defense fucking sucks. How do you get fucking worse over the course of a season? TELL ME GOD!!!!

I never said that I just said I did not like deferring..
Why is it you can have an opinion and no on else can?

Opinions? Or second guesses?

Your posts in this thread about not liking deferring only came after the score. You started by lamenting the offsides penalty and then bitching about too much presnap movement.

Your hatred of the deferring only seemed to pop up after the long TD drive.

BTW, UM has now put up two field goals to KSU's two touchdowns. So right now UM could be down 7-6, AND set up to have fewer second half possessions. Unless you contend that UM's opening FG would have taken KSU out of their game and thus likely would have resulted in a UM 6-0 lead, I'm questioning even your second guessing.

For full disclosure, I'm a defer guy. Always. Every time. I'd rather know I have more 2nd half possessions than my opponent. But I can see the logic for taking the ball; you have a young QB who you'd want out there before more time passes for the butterflies to get to him.

The interior of this DL is frustratingly bad. At least with RR I could rationalize it as ridiculously dumb to run a 3 man front with a 250 pound DE.

This? It's a 4 man front that is simply getting beat up. Beat. Up!

And when they don't run up the middle, they attack Raymon Taylor whose head seems to be firmly up his ass.

I literally have no words to describe the feeling right now.

Opinions? Or second guesses?

Your posts in this thread about not liking deferring only came after the score. You started by lamenting the offsides penalty and then bitching about too much presnap movement.

Your hatred of the deferring only seemed to pop up after the long TD drive.

BTW, UM has now put up two field goals to KSU's two touchdowns. So right now UM could be down 7-6, AND set up to have fewer second half possessions. Unless you contend that UM's opening FG would have taken KSU out of their game and thus likely would have resulted in a UM 6-0 lead, I'm questioning even your second guessing.

For full disclosure, I'm a defer guy. Always. Every time. I'd rather know I have more 2nd half possessions than my opponent. But I can see the logic for taking the ball; you have a young QB who you'd want out there before more time passes for the butterflies to get to him.

I'm a defer guy too.
But not with this defense...

Btw it's 21-6 now..Because our defense sucks..
Btw I have yapped about pre snap movements all season...
Our defense always seems to be moving right before the other team snaps.

Last edited:
Who was that on the coverage? Don't know what he's upset about, the receiver just plain beat his ass.

Dragging guys... Does this defense have any pride at all?

That's a hell of a question. These are 300 pound guys in the middle of the DL getting their asses handed to them by other 300 pound guys. The interior of the DL is about motor, effort, and pride.

Quinton Washington and Jibreel Black are getting their asses kicked...again.

Edit: My apologies. Black is listed at 278.

Last edited:
This is a 7-5 Big XII team. How can we possibly expect to perform in a way that looks like we belong on
The same field as them?

Whether you like Spielman or not, the guy constantly points out shit we're always talking about. Like, no jamming coverage. Gotta love giving them 10yds before the play even starts.

I would blame this debacle on the defense alone, but the offense's inability to get into the end zone makes me headdesk, too.

Back