Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

The Official K-State vs ][V][ichigan BWW Bowl game thread

So if UM RBs had 8 carries for 64 yards, do you think they'd have ended the game with more than 8 carries?

If so, can an OC really give up on a running game that soon? The 8th carry came in garbage time with Fitz's TD. Can you really give up on a running game after 7 carries?!

No. That's what I thought Brady and big gay Al would say...

I agree...If not now it will be next year or the year after for sure..
Hoke is in way over his head..

Woke up with sick dog

Agree

I wanted to give hoke a chance but they are all bad. He is a small school coach

Way overpaying al and greg

Brady is quite good too at moving around behind the line while keeping eyes downfield. No DB can cover a WR for 6+ seconds.
True. In fact, there are many DBs who can't cover for even one second (e.g. Raymon Taylor and Blake Countess).

That was funny! Thank you! :hehe:
I think Blake Countess's play was the most discouraging thing for me last night. Right up until the minute he blew out his knee, I thought this kid was going to be a stud that I was going to love watching for the next three years. He was absolutely abysmal last night. Couldn't cover, couldn't tackle after allowing the catch. When a guy you thought was going to be a lynchpin turns out to stink on ice, that's very discouraging.

Funchess was missing catches he should have made the last few games...

Last edited:
That was funny! Thank you! :hehe:

@ItsAntWright: Our DBs couldn't even follow Lockett on twitter even if they tried

Saw this last night

At least Hayes had presence to tweet we have a lot of work in offseason

I saw a post by Cam Gordon saying you just have to laugh to keep from crying. That's bad when a player says that.

Back