Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

The Official Kansas vs ][V][ichigan NCAA Tourney thread

Could be worse, could be better, i guess.

A couple plays away from this being a tie game. Hopefully, they come out with better heads on their shoulders in the 2nd half.

well, how many of those were dumb, forced shots that he just had to get, because it had been a while since he got a shot?

Exactly

We have e to keep control on the ball too. Not let them steal/turnover

You guys have to be feeling great. Only down 6 after that half is remarkable.

Everything I ever said bad about McGary, I take back, kid is good and is going to be hard to handle in the B1G for 4 years.

Kansas has to be upset they aren't up 15 points.

Exactly

We have e to keep control on the ball too. Not let them steal/turnover

Yeah, need to slow it down and make the good pass rather than trying to run run run. Can't be tossing the ball out of bounds or taking bad shots. AND MAKE THE FREE THROWS!

Anyone notice that Withey isn't all that aggressive when the ball is under the basket? Maybe thats why he doesnt foul a whole lot. He's only aggressive when people try to shoot over him. Maybe we can exploit that.

You guys gotta post score with your posts. Kids have the TV with Xbox

Back