Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

The Official MSU vs ][V][ichigan Game Thread

If anyone is at the game can you please get a "MICHIGAN REJECTS"chant going once Michigan gets this game in hand?

We need to stop blaming the refs and make plays please.!

There's a difference between blaming the refs and being objective about the fact that a pass would have been completed if a receiver had the ability to use both hands to catch the ball or wasn't be held for 10 yards and ends up 3 yards short of catching a wheel route. It's not possible to make plays if the other team is allowed to use illegal tactics to stop you.

Ben mason killed panasiuk. Rarely do you see a fullback obliterate a DE but damn if that didnt happen.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

There's a difference between blaming the refs and being objective about the fact that a pass would have been completed if a receiver had the ability to use both hands to catch the ball or wasn't be held for 10 yards and ends up 3 yards short of catching a wheel route. It's not possible to make plays if the other team is allowed to use illegal tactics to stop you.

I agree with you.

Seybert initiated all of that. Fucking incompetent refs.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Hutchinson didnt do anything! Msu dude hit dwumfour on the ground and he came over to separate. Thats a bs one a way call

Well there's the make up calls. That's better

Team can?t Get off the field on 3rd down.need a turnover.

How about now,?

Last edited:
Back