Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

The Official MSU vs ][V][ichigan UTL Game Thread

Okay...we can get better field position here, with still an amount of time left on the clock...

Time for the D to step up again. They have to be exhausted.

Like my psychic powers effect the game?

Okay...stop doing this shit...and start doing other shit...bear in mind it's raining...and we only need one touchdown to win...and Sparty can't move the ball at all...so...

Stop throwing interceptions.

And start not throwing interceptions.

It doesn't sound like they're listening to you.

Playcalling is pure fucking garbage. Evans should be getting these outside runs, but we try to force him up the middle and act like he can't ever catch a pass. Fucking ridiculous that he doesn't have a role in the passing game.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

No way we win unless defense score now... I mean they are afraid throw down field now with this clown .

Last edited:
I can't believe this team with 4 returning starters and a backup qb is struggling in a game like this. Wtf!!!

When was the last time Michigan had a coaching staff that was creative with the offensive playcalling?

Back