Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

The Official Northwestern vs ][V][ichigan Game Thread

Too bad Chesson didn't scoop it and get into the end zone...because it's just going to be another four and out...

I really have no clue how Gardner has regressed this much. He had interception problems in the past, but he was fairly accurate most of the time. It's either coaching or some sort of personal issues in his life. Depression or injury. something.

For awhile just thought his right ankle was hurt to the point he couldn't run.

He can't push off his back foot.

goddamn.

FINALLY...! this calls for another drink. something stronger than the Guinness I've been drinking so far.

For awhile just thought his right ankle was hurt to the point he couldn't run.

He can't push off his back foot.

that could be a part of it, i guess. I mean, he had a good offensive year last year, right? The turnovers were insane, but he moved the ball. And what he did to OSU was spectacular.

Back