Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

The Official Northwestern vs ][V][ichigan Game Thread

look out Fitzgerald offensive coordinator is making adjustments....

This game reminds me of fishing in the middle of a very calm lake. Fish aren't biting and your line keeps snagging on stuff floating in the water. But then a frog jumps in your boat and you remember that frog legs taste pretty good, but then you try to decide whether or not it's worth your time to kill and clean and cook the frog. You eventually settle on letting the thing go.

This game reminds me of fishing in the middle of a very calm lake. Fish aren't biting and your line keeps snagging on stuff floating in the water. But then a frog jumps in your boat and you remember that frog legs taste pretty good, but then you try to decide whether or not it's worth your time to kill and clean and cook the frog. You eventually settle on letting the thing go.
redneck

Frogs legs...yum.

@Thatboylid80: Finally pronounced my name right ����

From Khalid hill

WTF? Had them inside their 1, D has played pretty well most of the game, and now they threatening to score.

Mattison true defense showing up... Don't cover anyone...then don't tackle...

Back