Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

The Official Northwestern vs ][V][ichigan Game Thread

When is the last time you saw a drive go 96 yards in 12ish plays in 5ish minutes resulting in 3 points?

Edit: 19 plays for 95 yards.

Last edited:
Gardner must be hurt.

look how much faster he looked in those clips from the prior two NU games.

Gardner must be hurt.

look how much faster he looked in those clips from the prior two NU games.

He seems so hesitant to run now. Even with 10 yards of running room and only one man to beat, he looks like he's in deep thought before taking off.

Now why can't DG do that more often? That was beautiful.

How about you snap the ball quickly for a fucking change?

Gardner has had both feet injured since those clips

I really think his mechanics are off and he is still,hurting

why in the hell would you run a play with motion if you're trying to get a play off quick?

He seems so hesitant to run now. Even with 10 yards of running room and only one man to beat, he looks like he's in deep thought before taking off.

That's why I'm wondering if he was coached to extend plays and try to throw.

I've never understood why we don't quick snap the ball on close plays like that. Run to the fucking line and snap it. Forget the motion. On 1. Go.

Play should stand as called.

Good thing the offense let the playclock go down to 8s to give replay 32 seconds to decide to review it. That was nice of them.

Back