Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

The Official Northwestern vs ][V][ichigan Game Thread

I want a new coach in here before the bowl.game to start working with Morris. I'd rather not see Morris play this year. Od rather him have confidence than a few games of experience.

last year gardner had 21 passing touchdowns and only 11 picks. Also nearly 3,000 yards. There is no way he should be this bad.

last year gardner had 21 passing touchdowns and only 11 picks. Also nearly 3,000 yards. There is no way he should be this bad.
gotta come up for a game plan to beat MD with him falling apart. then at least he has a bye before ohio

No, he shouldn't be as bad as he has shown this year. Last year I think it was mostly on the OL, but this year as ML has said he has had injuries to both feet. That has to affect his play.

DG should be better. A combination of things have affected him

His own confidence, decision making
3 offensive schemes in his five years
Injuries
Line etc

God awful line.. Or play calling or both..

Last edited:
Damn! Smith almost broke that one.

Drake Johnson would have. Yes i am being bias, but this coaching staff could have ran all fucking day and they didnt. Its fucking pathetic the way the backs have been used. You start a guy, he does well on the 1st drive and then you take him out for pretty much the whole 1st half? I dont get it.

Back