Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

The Official Northwestern vs ][V][ichigan Game Thread

God damn. This is as impressive a turnaround as I've ever seen. So have your expectations been raised now, everyone?

I knew they had the talent and that Jim would bring it out, but no way I could have thought we'd be beating a #13 team 38-0 in the fourth quarter.

God damn. This is as impressive a turnaround as I've ever seen. So have your expectations been raised now, everyone?

100% yes!

This is a team playing like it belongs in the discussion for the best team in the country.

I had faith and belief Harbaugh would right the ship, but now I literally expect to beat MSU next weekend and I'm looking forward to the OSU game.

My two best friends are OSU fans, and we go have beers every year. But for the first time in a long time, I don't get the sense I will be the butt of all the jokes.

need the shutout.....this is new territory and ive been watching this team nearly 40 years

My hopes are the highest they have been probably in the last 10 years. This team has a realistic chance to beat both MSU AND OSU. I really didn't believe that was possible at the start of the season.

Didnt expect this day. Thought it would be much closer. When MSU scores next week, this D needs to just let it go and stay the course.

I haven't posted in this thread at all, thought I would say the one thing that pissed me off. Ross's targeting call was ABSOLUTE horse shit, and Harbaugh needs to appeal that.

Peppers is the best DB in run support we've had in YEARS. And it's not even close. He's awesome. Just needs to work on coverage a bit. He's only a sophomore!

I knew they had the talent and that Jim would bring it out, but no way I could have thought we'd be beating a #13 team 38-0 in the fourth quarter.

I think this is what has been so frustrating over the last few years. The talent was there but Hoke just didn't seem to be able to utilize/motivate/develop it.

Harbaugh has to be the leader for COY.

OMFG!

3 STRAIGHT SHUTOUTS AND AGAINST #13!!!!!

Woooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!

I could kiss you all! Beautiful!

I think this is what has been so frustrating over the last few years. The talent was there but Hoke just didn't seem to be able to utilize/motivate/develop it.

Harbaugh has to be the leader for COY.

Harbaugh should be a LOCK for COY.

Shutting out BYU was good. Shutting out Maryland the next week was fun.

Shutting out NU for the third straight goose egg is just damned impressive!

Back