Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

The Official Northwestern vs ][V][ichigan Game Thread

bullshit. no way he caught that in bounds.

edit: Nevermind

I think that's the first FG attempt in 3 games, right? I know we had shutouts, but I don't remember either team attempting a FG, either.

Monster, after this game we're going to have to discuss this caps lock block thing on this site.

I think that's the first FG attempt in 3 games, right? I know we had shutouts, but I don't remember either team attempting a FG, either.

Every BYU drive ended in a punt until their last drive, which ended the game.

Monster, after this game we're going to have to discuss this caps lock block thing on this site.

I'd change it if I could. I mentioned it to Admin but he said there was nothing he could do. Just put in one single lower case letter and the rest will stay on caps.

I'd change it if I could. I mentioned it to Admin but he said there was nothing he could do. Just put in one single lower case letter and the rest will stay on caps.

Thanks for the info. It'd be different if ABCD were here, then I wouldn't be asking.

Back