Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

The Official Northwestern vs ][V][ichigan Game Thread

omg deveon smith with the juggling catch. Not pretty, but i'll take it. Smart decision by Jake, again.

best quarter of play in years/...pound for pound via level of competition

YOu know what has really helped improve the run game? The FB. Not just the blocking, but the fact that they are getting the ball just often enough to throw off the defense and get 5 yards a crack. Amazing job by Kerridge and Houma this year.

I remember when Harbaugh coached at Stanford the Fullback did have a pretty big role in the offense. Good point Monster

YOu know what has really helped improve the run game? The FB. Not just the blocking, but the fact that they are getting the ball just often enough to throw off the defense and get 5 yards a crack. Amazing job by Kerridge and Houma this year.
absolutley

Was just about to say that I miss the RB screens, but why Smith? Use Higdon or Drake for that.

Back