Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

The Official Northwestern vs ][V][ichigan Game Thread

Scary pass. Jeez. And it was to Perry again! What is with that kid!? I think Jake is averaging a pick for every 2 or 3 targets to him.

Williams (I think) was wide open in the middle of the field. Also, that was the spot for a little more touch on the pass and that's complete to Perry. Shit. Let's go, D!

You gotta give the Wildcats credit for heart though.

A lot of teams would already be hanging their heads down 21-0 after the 1st quarter, and these guys are still playing fired up.

No points on the board, but they didn't come to A2 to give up easy.

Dude was wide open going across middle

Yeah, but Jake would have had to throw behind the receiver just for a chance to get a first down. There was a LB/S right in the middle of the field that would have knocked him out. He chose the right receiver, just threw a bad pass.

So NW just has to get in 3rd and long to move the ball...

Coverage Sack!!!

Woooo! Make it count and score on this drive, O!!!

Defense is damn impressive. Peppers, I love the kid, but please please please stop setting the ball on the ground .00023 seconds after you catch it on those fair catches.

Back