Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

The Official Ohio* vs Michigan B1G tourney thread

Go blue and not feeling good about this

Will be at a friend's house to watch so no osting

Go Blue.

Purdue really dropped the ball in the last 5 minutes of the game last night. Hope UM cleans house!

If there is a time to fire on all cylinders this is it

I so badly want this win

Go Bucks! Actually, with Craft still a bit hobbled Burke should have another really good game.

silverbullet97 said:
Go Bucks! Actually, with Craft still a bit hobbled Burke should have another really good game.

burke played 45 minutes last night. If ohio's smart they'll have craft run all over the floor.

Can't wait for this game. We need some help from the seniors (earlier this time) and from smotrycz or we could be in trouble. Burke and Hardaway may be able to carry the team against a team like Minnesota, but unless they score 30+ apiece, they won't be able to do it alone today.

[color=#FF6103 said:
Monster [/color]]
silverbullet97 said:

burke played 45 minutes last night. If ohio's smart they'll have craft run all over the floor.
He may not be able to. He is playing on a bum ankle. We may have to count on Shannon Scott a bit more than usual today.

I have a feeling the B10 wants a Sparty Ohio final. I am watching Sparty right now and they have been hacking Wiscy and getting away with it. I agree with ML I do not have a good feeling about this. If they call a foul every time we breath on Sullinger like they did last year it wont end well for us.

M has had close tough losses in recent years to Ohio* in the tourney when M was far less evenly matched than it will be today.

So I'm cautiously optimistic.

wheels002 said:
I have a feeling the B10 wants a Sparty Ohio final. I am watching Sparty right now and they have been hacking Wiscy and getting away with it. I agree with ML I do not have a good feeling about this. If they call a foul every time we breath on Sullinger like they did last year it wont end well for us.

Yep

I think ohio is very beatable and that this team can do it. If they want it bad enough they can do it. I have no doubt.

GO BLUE!

wheels002 said:

Matt Painter should have got himself thrown out of last night's game. Refs were so one sided it was disgusting. He should have followed that up by getting fined by the Big 10 because of his press conference.

I hate refs. Always and forever.

these directv commercials are so stupid....why wouldn't i want to meet charlie sheen? And then why would i NOT want to re-enact a scene from Platoon with him? That would be fucking sweet!

I hope Craft has diarrhea and shits himself on national tv today. I'm just saying that's how much I like the guy.

[color=#FF6103 said:
Monster [/color]]these directv commercials are so stupid....why wouldn't i want to meet charlie sheen? And then why would i NOT want to re-enact a scene from Platoon with him? That would be fucking sweet!

Better than a road side ditch.

Back