Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

The Official PSU vs ][V][ichigan Game Thread

Man we had the momentum and our defense was totally gashed last series .

Dumb fucks .

Thanks FrankLin you know you have really tall receivers . Thanks buddy.

Last edited:
Right. Asking that question, in a MICHIGAN game thread. You had a fucking hard on when you asked that question, sitting there giggling to yourself. "I'LL SHOW THEM!"

Don't feed the trolls. Just keep scrolling. Trust me, you'll feel so much better. :)

Right. Asking that question, in a MICHIGAN game thread. You had a fucking hard on when you asked that question, sitting there giggling to yourself. "I'LL SHOW THEM!"

Beating you on the field took care of that. This was an honest question fella.

Yep he's a piece of shit troll nothing more nothing less

Interested to see how the D comes out in the 2nd half. Bringing extra pressure and leaving those big WR's and TE with single coverage is killing you guys. So many loft passes that first half.

Back