Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

The Official PSU vs ][V][ichigan Game Thread

Hey guys, PSU hasn't held once tonight. Their mediocre o-line is just playing a perfect game.

No sarcasm AT ALL.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Well, all caught up to this defensive shitfest. How many thought the defense was going to get burned on an every series basis? Its fucking appalling. I am sickened to fuck over this.

Hey! Michigan can't defend a read option again! Looks so familiar

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

28 points midway third period is not a good defense.

Same old hype year after year. Only to disappoint.

So the question is

WHY NOT GIVE PETERS EXPERIENCE JIM!!!

Last edited:
How do we not know how to stop that play? Like if it was 2007...ok i get it. But you've seen that now like atleast 4 times a year for 10 years. What's the problem?

Even if we tie the game, McSorley will just loft a couple throws and theyll be in the red zone in 3 plays. Outcoached and outplayed............again?

Michigan football cant buy a fucking break in this 10 yr haze of awful football.

This offense couldnt spring for a big play even if the PSU defense all layed down at once. Some fuckhead would trip over someone.

Back