Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

The Official Rutgers vs ][V][ichigan Game Thread

Maybe I'm missing something. I'm not an expert. Played soccer in HS. But the color guy says "When you get the ball out of your hand so quickly on those slants, you can't defend that." Really, then why can't Michigan do it? When he says "can't defend", I think "can't accomplish". Again, not an expert, but when your offensive line can't stand up, aren't there things you can do to try to make up for it? Saw a stat on the screen that Rutgers has completed 2 or more passes to 6 different receivers. When was the last time we saw a receiver other than Funchess or Butt make a play?

That's what happens when you ignore all skill positions for a couple years in recruiting.

Hoke needs to tell these guys they need to play Michigan football. that should solve everything

This game has passed Mattison by.

And Nuss doing nothing to help his QB. This playcalling is a defensive coordinator's dream when you have that talented a defense.

Absolutely depressing.

Use Gardner like last year and make him the focal point of the offense. There is no difference in approach with him than if John Navarre were under center.

Yup... Our coaches are incapable of making any adjustments...

Like in the past losses, the opponent rises in the 2nd half while Michigan fails. Shit, all Chesson had to do was run into the DB there and he couldn't. WTF.

Someone send Derrick Green a BMW so he doesn't transfer to a team that wins.

DG could make money in the Canadian football league with that wide field...

Gardner using his legs and not forcing a throw? What is this sorcery?

Back