Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

The Official TCU vs ][V][ichigan Game Thread CFP Semifinal Edition

Defense has not shown the ability to stop their offense. Even when they finally get to Duggan they still score a touchdown. Now, TCU have a big lead and Michigan must come back in the 2nd half with an offense that has screwed the pooch twice. This is a real test.

No way should the Big 10 been able to send two teams to the playoffs.

This is soo unbelievable. I never fathomed this could've happened. A close game and a loss, yeah. But not THIS. No one came to play AGAIN for the bowl game.

Michigan is never are ready for bowl games. Nothing new today. Same shit different year.

This is soo unbelievable. I never fathomed this could've happened. A close game and a loss, yeah. But not THIS. No one came to play AGAIN for the bowl game.

Awful lot of football left.

As a Lion fan......I know never to be comfortable with a halftime lead or get too down about a halftime deficit.

Back